- Return flights
- Optional activities/tours, personal expenses/transfers not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Tips & gratuities while on land.
- This tour is restricted to guests aged 18 years or older
- The minimum number for this trip to operate is two people
- Double or twin share basis
Passport & visa requirements
- All visitors require a passport with a minimum validity of 6 months beyond your return travel date is required for all passengers (including children and infants)
- Visitors may require a visa to enter
- It is the visitor’s responsibility to ensure they are holding the correct and current visa for the countries they are visiting
- If the visitor is a non-Australian passport holder, a valid re-entry visa may be required.
- Important: Please start arranging your visa at least 6-8 weeks prior to departure to account for any delays due to consulate operating hours and processing times
- We recommend you purchase travel insurance as soon as possible after purchasing this package
Health & vaccination
- Travellers are advised to check with their local health professional at least 45 days prior to departure, as some vaccinations require 30 days or more to be effective
- We do recommend wearing mosquito repellant and sunscreens
- It is advised that you ensure you have adequate health insurance cover as part of your travel insurance
- Porterage is not available throughout the trip, although a tip is recommended
- Tipping and gratuities are included during your time at sea on the Norwegian Bliss.
- Travellers should have a good level of physical fitness and mobility. They must be able to negotiate uneven surfaces and in some cases climb stairs
- Any dietary requirements must be received by DealsAway at least 30 days prior to your scheduled departure date. Failure to provide these details by this date may result in an inability to cater for your requirements
- In most cases DealsAway can cater for special dietary requirements but please note that on occasion, this may not be possible due to location, lack of availability of ingredients, and other extenuating circumstances. It is always advised to carry supplies with you
- No transfers are included on this trip.
- Any applicable pre-trip or tour documentation will be emailed to you prior to travelling. Should you have any queries regarding this please feel free to contact us directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The value and comparative savings have been determined based on published rack rates and the value of inclusions. Please be advised that rack rates may not be reflective of actual rates being charged, dependent on the timing and manner of your booking and therefore are only indicative of the level of saving
Itinerary amendments & changes
- Occasionally our itineraries are updated prior to departure to incorporate improvements stemming from past travellers’ feedback as well as updates from our ground operators. Please note that while we operate successful tours in this region throughout the year, some changes may be necessary due to inclement weather, public holidays, common seasonal changes to timetables and transport routes, and unforeseen circumstances. This can happen with little notice so please be prepared for modifications to the route. The order and timing of included activities may also vary from time to time
- All DealsAway trips are available on a request only basis and are subject to availability. Once booked you should receive a payment confirmation and receipt via email, followed by a booking confirmation normally within 72hrs of making a booking, sometimes this can take a little longer subject to supplier delay
- If you have not received your confirmation within 5 business days of payment confirmation please contact us immediately by email at email@example.com
- In the event that your trip is unavailable for the dates you have chosen, we will contact you by telephone to advise the next available dates
- Any prices quoted exclude specific costs/measures which may be introduced at a later stage as a result of Government changes due to COVID-19 health and safety restrictions. DealsAway will inform its guests of these changes as soon as possible, these additional charges will be passed on by DealsAway to the guest
Free at Sea Package T&C
Terms and Conditions
Offer applies to all categories including IX, OX, BX and MX (Sail Away Categories).
Valid on all sailings.
Free at Sea choice(s) must be selected at least 24 hours before sailing and cannot be changed on board. Bookings made within 24 hours of departure can choose promotion at the time of booking.
The offer is capacity controlled and can be withdrawn at any time.
Singles paying 200% of voyage fare qualify.
Anything consumed above the promotional benefit will be the responsibility of the guest at prevailing rates.
Guest cannot substitute or customise this offer. All guests in stateroom must choose the same offer.
20% gratuities on the retail value of the dining and beverage package are included
Cancellation Fees also apply based on the booking/sailing date; therefore, Norwegian Cruise Line strongly recommends the purchase of travel protection on all bookings.
Not applicable to chartered dates and group types: CMI OP EVENT, CMI OP LG EVENT, INCREG & INCLARGE
This is a cruise only offer. This promotion is not applicable on the land portion of Cruise Tours or bundles.
Components included in this offer have no monetary value, are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Offer and combinability with other promotional offers are subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line's discretion.
Other restrictions may apply.
Norwegian Cruise Line reserves the right to cancel or withdraw this offer at any time.
Applicable to UK offices (NCL LONDON). Not applicable to all other offices.
This is a higher/lower level promotion.
Offer is for new individual FIT reservations and new created Groups (delegates with names for newly created groups).
Qualifying new individual FIT reservations can be moved into an existing group (with group initial date as of 02Apr19) and count towards tour conductor credits.
For speculative group space - Free at Sea selections will be based on the group initial date.
Open Bar (Open Bar)
Open Bar applies to all qualified sailings excluding Pride of America and 3-6 night Sun & Sky sailings.
Applicable to guests 1-2 on the reservation.
Guest must be at least 21 years of age at the time of sailing to qualify for the Open Bar. Guests under 21 will receive the soda package.
If sailing does not start/end in North America or China and guests citizenship is other than US, CA or CN then guests must be at least 18 years of age at the time of sailing to qualify for the Open Bar.
Eligible guests are entitled to two beverages per person per transaction.
Includes a variety of spirits and cocktails, wines by the glass and bottled or draft beer up to $15 USD retail price. Includes fountain soda, juice, and non-alcoholic beer.
A 20% discount will be given on bottles of wine (champagne and sparkling included), Wine and Spirit Experiences, tastings or Flights purchased on board.
Offer is not applicable at Harvest Caye bars, restaurants, or venues.
Does not include: Wine and Spirit Experiences, tastings or Flights, Starbucks, Ice Bars, room service, package sales, bottled water, ship specific promotions or beer buckets, designated super premium brands (subject to change), bottled wine, mini bar purchases, freshly squeezed juices, Lavazza coffee beverages, wine dispenser, energy drinks or vending machines.
Guest who receives the Soda Package may obtain fountain soda at any bar, lounge or restaurant throughout the duration of the cruise, excluding Harvest Caye bars, restaurants, or venues.
20% gratuities on the retail value of the Open Bar ($19.80 USD per person per day) and/or Soda Package ($1.59 USD per person per day) are included.
The retail value of Open Bar is $99.00 USD per person per day. Package price is subject to change.
The retail value of the Adult Soda Package is $7.95 USD per person per day. Package price is subject to change.
Speciality Dining Packages
Sail Length Number Of Dining Package Meals Retail Value
3-5 Nights 1 $25 USD per package
6-8 Nights 2 $69 USD per package
9-10 Nights 3 $79 USD per package
11-14 Nights 4 $94 USD per package
15+ Nights 5 $109 USD per package
Package prices are subject to change.
Packages are based on a per meal basis.
Applicable to guests 1-2 on the reservation.
The dining package is applicable to guests ages 2 and older.
Any Harvest Caye bars, restaurants, or venues, The Bake Shop, Ice Cream Bar, Gelato, speciality items in the Asian restaurant, Special Occasion/Holiday menus (New Year's, Christmas, etc.), 20% gratuities on the retail value of the Speciality Dining Package are included when booking through the NCL London office.
Jazz Brunch, Wine Lovers and Murder Mystery lunches, and beverages are not included as part of the Speciality Dining Packages.
You may choose to dine in the following venues as part of your Speciality Dining Package for the corresponding upcharges: Cabaret, Cirque Dreams, Pincho Tapas Bar, Supper Club & Velvet.
Speciality Dining Packages include one main course per person at Cagney's and Le Bistro restaurants. Additional main courses will be charged at the a la carte price listed on the menu.
There is no minimum or maximum to the number of meals that can be redeemed in a day, however, each meal is counted towards the package.
Guests are permitted to pre-reserve speciality dining with entertainment included online. However, the guest is responsible to pay the full retail value, and it will not count towards a meal on their Speciality Dining Package.
If they choose to pre-book and pay the full price, they can visit the Box Office on board the ship to have the pricing adjusted and use one of their meals.
If the guest chooses to use the reservation as part of their speciality dining package, they will need to make these arrangements once onboard.
Sail Length Internet Minutes Per Stateroom
3-6 Nights 100 minutes
7-13 Nights 250 minutes
14+ Nights 500 minutes
Internet package is based on the number of nights.
Offer will be applied to the first guest in the stateroom.
Internet package is per stateroom. One login per stateroom.
Internet package is not available at Great Stirrup Cay or Harvest Caye.
Internet package includes activation fee.
$50 USD Per Port Shore Excursion Discount
The offer applies to guest 1 in the stateroom.
$50 USD per port shore excursion credit is per stateroom.
$50 Shore Excursion Credit will be applied per shore excursion of equal or greater value.
Credit has no monetary value and is nonrefundable.
In the event a port of call or excursion is missed, for any reason, no refund or credit will be issued.
In the event the tour is less than the value of the credit, the guest will not receive a credit differential and the $50 Shore Excursion Credit will be adjusted to match the tour value.
Shore Excursion Credit is applicable for each port, including debarkation port, and is not transferable to other ports. Use the Credit or lose it.
The first guest may redeem the promotion of $50 Shore Excursion Credit on more than one shore excursion per port.
Does not include embarkation ports. Overnight stays are counted as individual ports/days for shore excursion Credit.
Shore excursion credit can be redeemed via www.ncl.com, by calling 0800 0310 21 21 or by booking directly onboard.
For the guests that book their excursions online any applicable Credit will be reflected on guest one only.
For shore excursions purchased prior to the cruise, the promotion or $50 Shore Excursion Credit will be applied to the first guest at the time of purchase.
For shore excursions purchased on board, the promotion or $50 Shore Excursion Credit will be applied to the first guest’s onboard account.
***For Shorex costing less than $50, the guests will receive 100% discount, reducing the price to zero.
Please see additional restrictions below:
If first guest purchases shore excursions tickets for other guests, the promotion and $50 Shore Excursion Credit will not apply to such tickets.
The first guest cannot purchase shore excursions for themselves where the duration of such excursions overlap in time.
For port calls in Great Stirrup Cay and Harvest Caye, the promotion and $50 Shore Excursion Credit does not apply to equipment rentals.
Pre-cruise and post-cruise land tours are not eligible for this promotion.
3rd & 4th Guest Pay Only Taxes
Offer valid for guests 3-4 sharing a stateroom with guests 1-2 paying full fare.
Offer only valid on select sailings.
3 & 4 Guests Sail at a reduced rate dates are subject to change at any time without notice.
No deposit is required for qualifying 3 & 4 guests.
If there are guests 5 - 8 in a reservation, those guests will be required to pay prevailing fares.
AMENDMENTS & CHANGES
Name change or corrections
- Name corrections may incur a fee
- Name changes are not permitted
- Date changes are not permitted
- Please refer to our Booking Conditions for all information on refunds.
- If you or any members of your travelling party have any special requests (for example a dietary requirement, specific room location etc), please let DealsAway know at the time of booking and we will endeavour to assist you with your request.
- Please be aware that the booking conditions state that your holiday can be terminated, with no refund, if the behaviour of you or any members of your travelling party does not meet an acceptable standard. You will also often be required to pay for any damages you or members of your travelling party cause to accommodation, coach, train or cruise ship
- If you wish to purchase any extras or upgrades please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on our optional extras
DealsAway reserves the right to modify prices for marketing and commercial reasons. Please note that full terms and conditions apply. Refer to the website's terms and conditions.